Office Administrator (Part Time)
Tom’s Heating is actively looking for a part-time office administrator to join our award-winning team. The successful candidate will be able to process service and installation requests, prepare paperwork for escalated calls, and fulfill customer needs using proprietary concepts, practices, and procedures within a call center environment.
- Provide fast and friendly customer service for both internal and external customers
- Answer incoming calls related to service, billing, and other departments
- Schedule service, estimate, and installation appointments in a timely manner
- Book, confirm, and survey completed appointments
- Manage and resolve customer concerns efficiently and effectively
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, copying, emailing, scanning, etc.
- Other assigned duties as directed by management
- Excellent customer service and office management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proven ability to process high volumes of work with great accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent