Furnace Maintenance Should Be Scheduled Like Clockwork
When Waukesha County residents “fall back” in November, it’s a sign to change the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. It’s also a sign to have your furnace cleaned and inspected by the experts at Tom’s Heating Service.
Your heating system needs to be cleaned and inspected annually to ensure efficiency and uncover problems during the early stages. The experts at Tom’s Heating are dedicated to ensuring your furnace is operating at peak efficiency and reliability, which can help reduce your energy bills during our cold winter months.
Our Maintenance Agreements Are Customer-Focused
We created our maintenance agreements with our customers in mind, and a strong commitment to providing excellent service. Our agreement has no strings attached and it offers you many benefits, including:
- Maintaining peak efficiency of your heating equipment—this ensures reliable heat when you need it, while also reducing your energy bill.
- Safe equipment operation—the professionals at Tom’s Heating look for potential malfunctions, such as a crack in the heat exchanger, which could create deadly carbon monoxide gas, potentially putting your family in danger.
- Reducing equipment wear and tear—just like regular oil changes prevent wear and tear on your car engine, our cleaning and inspection services prevent wear and tear on your furnace.
- Reducing the likelihood of costly, unexpected repairs—when one part breaks down, it could cause a domino effect, meaning more of your furnace parts could follow suit. Our NATE-certified technicians can identify and replace that small part before it does more damage to your unit.
- Extending the life of your heating system—our annual maintenance often allows families to safely delay the need for a new furnace installation, along with helping them plan for it.
- Improving your indoor air quality—we ensure regular replacement of your filters so the air you breathe will be clean and fresh. At the same time, if you have pets or loved ones with allergies, you may want to replace your filters a bit more often—our technicians can show you how to perform that task.
Our Furnace Maintenance Agreements Provide You with the VIP Treatment
When you become a maintenance agreement customer, you can enjoy the fastest service and receive the best prices. We also send you reminders, so you never have to worry about planning an appointment. Call us today to learn more about our furnace maintenance agreement 262-548-1300 or fill out our convenient form. And if your furnace ever fails, count on us for 24/7 emergency service.
NATE Certification Means We Are Committed to Our Customers
We are proud to say that our technicians uphold the esteemed NATE certification—and are committed to delivering the best service possible. The North American Technical Excellence (NATE) organization tests applicants’ real-world working knowledge of HVAC systems. And passing once isn’t enough—every employee is expected to keep up on the latest industry advancements and retake the test regularly to maintain certification. That’s why so many of your neighbors choose to work with the experts at Tom’s Heating.